2021 4th International Forum on Geoscience and Geodesy (IFGG 2021) will be held on October 22-24, 2021 in Shenyang, China. IFGG 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geoscience and geodesy to a common forum. The primary goal of the symposium is to promote research and developmental activities in geoscience and geodesy, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the symposium to share views and experiences in geoscience, geodesy and related areas.
The previous forum, 2018 International Forum on Geoscience and Geodesy (IFGG 2018) have successfully taken place on December 28-30, 2018 in Xi'an, China.
2019 2nd International Forum on Geoscience and Geodesy (IFGG 2019) had been held on November 29-December 1, 2019 in Harbin, China.
2020 3rd International Forum on Geoscience and Geodesy (IFGG 2020) had been held on November 13-15, 2020 in Shenyang, China.
Conference Proceedings (EI Indexing)
Deadline: September 12, 2021
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of IFGG 2021 will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
◆ EI Template Download：Template Download ;
◆ Papers should not less than 4 pages ；
◆ The conference papers will be submitted online with technical support from AIS.com.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM;
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at IFGG2018@163.com.
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.